According to the non-profit organization “Access Israel”, 20-25 percent of the population of Israel experience accessibility related difficulties online. Polyram has been designed to be accessible to everyone. When improving accessibility for people with disabilities, we took in to consideration, among other things, users with motoric disabilities, cognitive disabilities, vision impairment, blindness and color blindness, hearing impairment, and senior citizens.
Our site meets Level AA of the international W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, in accordance with Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service), 2013.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Our mission goal is to be able to support the widest array of browsers and assistive technologies as possible. We have therefore invested efforts to support popular systems with high market share, including Chrome, Firefox, edge, Opera and Safari VoiceOver on a MAC. We have also addressed JAWS and NVDA assistive technologies for Windows and MAC.
Accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Accessibility on the site
- Navigation is simple and clear.
- Content is written clearly and simply, and organized according to a logical hierarchy. If necessary, there are explanations alongside the content.
- The site has been optimized for viewing on modern browsers.
- The site is viewable on multiple screens and resolutions.
- Pages have a fixed structure.
- Graphic elements have a textual alternative (alt).
- The sites font sizes can be changed by using Ctrl and the mouse wheel.
- The site does not use moving or blinking text.
Notes, Comments, and Feedback:
Despite our efforts to make this website accessible to as many people as possible, it is possible that some pages or sections on this website have not yet been made fully accessible, for a variety of reasons. We are dedicated to keep improving the accessibility features and interface of our product, and we are committed to making it equally and fully accessible to all users.
If you have encountered an accessibility-related malfunction or a bug on this website or if you would like to suggest an improvement or a new feature, you are most welcome to reach out to us with this. You can contact us by using the “Contact Us” button and filling out the form, or by emailing our accessibility expert at firstname.lastname@example.org
We recommend attaching the following details to make sure we have all the information we need to help:
- A description of the problem.
- What action were you trying to take.
- A link to the page you were on.
- Your browser type and version.
- Your operating system.
- If you were using any assisting technology, please include it.
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 7 business days, and to propose a solution within 30 business days.